Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shedd Aquarium Jellies Exhibit Inspires

Country Living



















http://www.houseinteriordesign.net/





domino magazine




After spending 5 hours at the Shedd Aquarium on Thursday with my grandchildren, I truly came away inspired and refreshed! We drove down to the city to see the Jellie Fish , only showing until the 28th of May. I realized how much mother nature inspires our creative process. The jelly fish exhibit was awesome - having no brain, blood or bones, they fascinated me! The colors and shapes were amazing. As a designer, I contemplated their combination of colors for a room. Searching for examples of rooms created in the same colors, I found several that were great. More to come soon on the incredible Wild Reef Exhibit at the Shedd Aquarium- I loved it!

No comments: