Translate

Monday, August 1, 2011

An Enchanted Arbor















Imagine my surprise when I return home from my Atlanta road trip and round the corner to my driveway and see this enchanting arbor! Mr. Rth had surprised me with an arbor built from the limbs of the old Juniper trees that we had removed earlier in the season. Our neighbor, Dave, and he had worked really hard to get it done while I was gone. It's not quite finished - there's a table going across the center for seasonal displays. It sits in the middle of a row of Arborvitae and centers on my herb garden. Dave, being the artist and designer of the team, built a copula on the top to mimic the trim above the windows of our 130 year old home. I can't wait to see it frosted in snow and ice in the winter season. What a wonderful addition to our garden!

3 comments:

Katha said...

Fabulous!! Aren't you the lucky one!! Mr. RTH along with his friend did it up just fine.

Wendy@~Chez~La~De~da~ said...

AAaaah what a wonderful hubby indeed!
It is so beautiful! I am a little envious....."oh honey......."
~giggle~

~~Wendy

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been doing a little
research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast simply because I discovered it for him...
lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks soap for eczema the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this issue here on your web site.