Translate

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Masquerade Ball on May 7th









































We are getting ready for the Masquerade Ball, A Havenly Night, for the Haven fundraiser. Yesterday I created the 2nd of the two mannequins that will be used at the check-in table. Instead of decoupaging paper on the mannequin form, this time I used old scraps of lace curtains and Mod Podge to cover the form. Julie and I had found this wonderful old prom dress while out antiquing a couple of weekends ago. I love the little tulle pleated detail on the sweetheart neckline and the rhinestone trim. And as far as I am concerned, this dress the the PERFECT shade of pink. Now I just have to make her a mask as enchanting as her dress. After the ball is over, both of these mannequins will come back to Romancing the Home and be perfect to display our special occasion jewelry. See our post on March 14th for other masquerade ball decor!

No comments: