Translate

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's All About the Presentation










A simple menu was prepared for Jessica's bridal shower- so simple that Lynda and I were able to prepare most of it the day before the shower. A chutney chicken salad was the main ingredient, which we saved time by having our local grocery store roast the chicken breasts for us. A fun project was creating the beautiful ice bucket of fresh flowers and ferns. We used it to serve the champagne for the signature Strawberry Lemonade Champagne Cocktail. Our 3 ingredient mousse was garnished with edible gold leaf, sugared roses, and sugar pearls. The beautiful little cakes were purchased from a french bakery in the city, Vanille Patisserie. This menu was easy to do and allowed us the time to do one of our favorite things- setting a pretty table.







1 comment:

Sandra Wesson said...

I am sooooo hooked on your blog. I go to it every chance I can get!!! The shower was lovely and I wish I had been a fly on the wall to see all the beautiful displays of food and decor. I was inspired!! I am hosting 4 showers in the near future and I need all of the creative juices I can get !!! Thank You Sandi