Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine has Awesome Recipes





Have you seen a copy of the new Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine? The photography is amazing and the articles are full of new and interesting information from people who really are experts at the subject. But it's the food pictures that got me really excited! My best friend Lynda, who lives in Atlanta, is an awesome cook ( maybe even a chef in her own right!). On Sunday morning, when the magazine arrived at her "in box", she opened it, read it and decided to immediately make the gougeres. Now let me tell you - she had to get dressed, go to the store to get milk on a "meant to be lazy" Sunday morning. But she was inspired! Look at these puffy little bites of love and joy that she made - I am so sad that I wasn't there to have one. She's making them again this weekend and filling them with Chicken Salad for a small party that she's catering. Check out this divine recipe in the first issue of www.parisiennefarmgirlmagazine.com.

1 comment:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Gorgeoua blog! I agree, LOVE Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine. I think I'm gonna have to make this recipe! Looks soo yummy!