Translate

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Blush Pink

My favorite color is blush pink.  It's not a color that is gender neutral, so I try to use it judiciously.
My bath is white, so I can accent it with any color.  Blush pink is my choice of the moment!


Freeze dried hydrangeas and soft towels add the sweet pink to my side of the master bath.






Pink opaline antique dresser jars hold cotton balls and trinkets. 




Pretty pink roses sit on the shelves in the shower.

Some how, this simple touch adds magic and enjoyment  to the simple ritual of  taking a shower.


The guest room is another space that blush pink goes perfectly. 
While this room is painted in  shades of grey and gold, the pink is the perfect pop.



 A reticulated compote is filled with pink velvet pumpkins
and a rhinestone masquerade mask from Venice.
 Soft pink pillows from Bella Notte invite you to cozy up and read
on their soft satin and velvet surfaces. Bella Notte really does this color the best!
This soft pink is a favorite color of mine when mother nature chooses it.
A rainbow fern has turned a soft pink for the winter in our sunroom.
                  It seems to be the favorite  place for all the lady bug visitors that come in from the cold!

 Trumpet flowers outside our hotel room in Positano- breathtaking.

Finally, one of the last roses of the season captured with my camera  at Biltmore Estate- 
certainly worthy of framing.



Post Script

To answer a couple of reader's questions-
The color of the paint in the master bath is Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray 7016

The bath tub is made by Americh and is the Sirena model with an air tub feature.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Susan, blush is a beautiful accent. I like the softness of this color, especially with the white and the gray. It is very soothing! Your new home is stunning in every detail. We are planning a master bath remodel. What is the tub that you have in the bath you show? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your home is stunning! May I ask what colour your bathroom walls are?

Anonymous said...

Your home is stunning! May I ask what colour your bathroom walls are?

Christy said...

Your bathroom counter is so pretty with the roses and gorgeous bottles. You MUST frame that picture of the rose. The color is so soft and serene,

Laurell Banner said...

I think pink is my new favorite color now that I have seen this post.
Just beautiful.

Linda Lee said...

These pictures remind me how amazing you are. I should know better, if I need inspiration or my heart lifted to come here.