Translate

Friday, December 9, 2011

French Macaroons for Christmas






















Last night, Linda DG and I attended SavvyCityFarmers Holiday gathering at her beautiful home. Christmas was in the air and I was so enchanted with the magical setting. I also met her beautiful daughter, Angela, also known as The Parisienne Farmgirl. Angela had baked the most gorgeous macar0ons (or macarons in the French spelling) in Christmas flavors - mint, cinnamon and fleur de sel caramel and sprinkled them with a dusting of shimmery sugar. Filled with delightful fillings, they were divine. I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a few dozen to share with friends. They colors were so pretty- I almost wish I could shellac them for Christmas ornaments! I can certainly understand why Angela was on the cover of "Where Women Cook"!

1 comment:

savvycityfarmer said...

the pictures are so beautiful ... I'm enjoying these with morning coffee lately!!!

I'm honored that you joined in!