Translate

Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday Flowers



















Look at these exquisite flowers - sent to me for my birthday by a wonderful, dear friend! Thank you, thank you, you made my day! Arriving home yesterday, I was delighted to look through the shiny cellophane wrapping and see the most beautiful arrangement of flowers. Tightly packed hydrangeas, peonies, orchids, cocks comb, and kale - can it possibly get any better than that combination? I truly don't think so!And I love the little green pods that look like peas in their shell, not sure what they are yet. Again, these were done by my favorite florist, Twigs, in downtown Lake Bluff. What a talented crew!

1 comment:

kim23 said...

Happy Birthday, Susan! I absolutely adore your birthday flowers! what a fabulous arrangement of flowers! peonies, orchids, kale, hydrangeas...a great combination, indeed! you're right, a very talented crew! You are a lucky woman, Susan!